A CCTV system is not just about installing some surveillance cameras on the wall and getting them connected to a control room. It is more of a technical and professional process which involves many interlinked phases starting from an initial concept, passing through a solution design, roll out, and an eventual live performance.
Igloo Nursery CCTV installation project has gone through different steps:
- Inspecting of the project site and selecting the appropriate cameras’ location
- Offering a proposal of the system installation
- Designing the system plan to clarify quantity and quality needed
- Running network cable and mounting cameras
- NVR setup and installation
- Operating and testing the system components
- Monitoring the whole system from a central location (server)
- Providing training for the operation of the new system
The project lead to a lot of benefits in helping the client maintain order and ensure safety while still being cost effective.